Senior UX Designer
Are you a UI/UX Designer focused on Product Design? Are you ready to join a cool working environment with high flyer colleagues? This opportunity is for you...
As a UI/UX Designer you will join the multinational team being responsible for the following tasks:
- Analysing and designing new mobile and web apps
- Bringing simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Evolving further existing UIs, ideate, discovering, evaluating, and adopting new techniques and product design principles to optimise User Experience
- Understanding user problems and business goals & translate them into wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Product development, bringing fresh perspective, new ideas and an awesome attitude in understanding specifics of each product and develop the best UX in collaboration with the dev team
What skills do you need to have to apply for this interesting Product Designer Manager position?
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Product Design Engineering or in related field; Master Degree will be a strong plus in your candidacy!
- Professional experience in UI/UX Design, and Product Design role using Sketch, Keynote, InVision, UX Pin, Figma or similar tools
- Usability and UX design and research methodologies
- Great understanding of visual design, along with branding and logo design, UI/UX design, interaction design, information architecture
- Web savvy, digital native and provide best practices and next-generation digital trends
- Familiarity with Angular 7 would be a strong asset!
- Excellent English knowledge is mandatory
- Employee education
- 25 vacation days
- Free hardware selection
- Private health insurance
- Team events
- International network
- Fruits in the office
- Employee referral programm