Test Automation Engineer
Qnit is specialized in quality management throughout the whole software life cycle with many years of experience in the quality assurance of complex software solutions.
Our customers are well-known and come from diverse industries. With us, you can expect some varied tasks as well as a dynamic and experienced team in which responsibility matters. We give importance to the expertise of our employees, invest in professional development, long term cooperation and the opportunity to grow with us.
- Quality assurance in agile and classic process models
- Test automation with different tools
- Monitoring and reporting of the test progress
- Preparation of test documentation and presentation of test results
- Independent consulting of our customer referring suitable quality assurance measures
You have a university degree in computer science (or equivalent). You have a good understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes. You have worked with Agile, Scrum and Kanban methodologies, as well as with Jira and Confluence, or similar software. You have experience test automation frameworks, and it would be a plus if you have experience with Load and Performance tools. Above that, if you are communicative, with strong English skills (German is a plus), both oral and written, you perfectly ﬁt to Qnit.
- Location in the city center
- 24 vacation days
- Private health insurance
- Health support and wellbeing
- Business travels
- Team events
- Global event participations
- Employee education
- Flexible working hours
- Fruits in the office
- Employee referral program