Data Software Engineer
PRODYNA focuses on customer experience, by designing, implementing, and operating custom software applications for mid to large size enterprises. We are committed to offering our customers innovative and future-proof solutions, through digitalisation and cloud computing strategies. As a member of Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF), PRODYNA promotes speed, agility, and scalability in software development.
A few words about you working with us
We are about to expand our Data Engineer team in SKG & ATH! Their force is coming from five (5) at the moment cross PRODYNA SE but we want to reach out ten (10)
We are looking for a skilled developer to join our team, which consistently raises the bar on innovation, customer experience and technical services.
If you are NOT a “ninja”, “macho” or “rockstar” developer but a Software Engineer, continue reading this.
What you will be working on
You will be working mainly on external client projects. Take a look here:https://www.prodyna.com/en/customers
As a Data Engineer at PRODYNA you elaborate complex solutions as a team in different projects. Our customers come from industries such as aviation, banking and the chemical industry. The close contact to them is the focus of all our projects. At PRODYNA you have the opportunity to shape challenging projects independently and to support our customers in the best possible way.Your Daily tasks
- You are responsible for the design and conception of data pipelines and data integrations tracks that open up scalable high amounts of data from systems
- You take over the planning and implementation with modern frameworks and backend services for the provision and use of data
- You are responsible for the optimization of pipelines as well as the integration into cloud platforms
- You implement assets and solutions to ensure data quality, clean data and provide aggregated data for analysis
- Recording and specifying the requirements of our customers is also part of your area of responsibility
This is a full time 40-hour per week role.
We expect you to be available on a daily basis, during operation hours (10:00 to 18:00) Location
This job follows the hybrid model. Feel free to organize your weekly programme & choose your days in the office
We expect you to perform and take initiative based on your professional experienceSkills
- You have six (6) of working experience in backend development, especially in data-driven projects and their interaction with data analysis
- You are familiar with the development of pipelines and integration routes, as well as the design of system interfaces (performance optimization)
- You think like an engineer: You plan architecture and software with foresight so that they are automated, stable and maintainable
- You are familiar with Big Data architectures and technologies (e.g. SQL & NoSQL databases, Spark, Kafka, Elastic) and programming (e.g. Python, Java, .NET Core)
- You know or are interested in cloud tools such as Databricks, MLflow, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory or AWS alternatives.
- Good English skills complete your profile & German is a super plus
Compensation & Perks
Dedicated budget for:
- Salary: We will settle on the exact compensation amount based on prior experience and skills.
- Private health insurance & Life Insurance from day #1
- Health management scheme (weekly sessions & monthly challenges)
- 25 vacation days
- Team events tech oriented and more
- International network
- Lunch in the office
- Employee referral programme/ bonus
- Employee education ~ 800€
- Hardware selection (MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad) with your own mobile ~ 3000€